Friday, December 2, 2011

Walk for the Rights of Persons with Disabilities

Part of the series of activities of the celebration of International Day of Persons with Disabilities is a “Walk for the Rights of Persons with Disabilities” with a specific theme “Make the Right Real Together for a Better Asia and the Pacific for All” headed by the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG), Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), National Council on Disability Affairs (NCDA), United Nations Economic and Social Commission in Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA), SM Supermalls and Autism Society Philippines (ASP). Held at 7:30am, at the Music Hall, SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City.








































2 comments:

Jay said...

I was there too also I was busy during I took shot a videocamera for them. But I not take a picture here. :( Sayang na.

Ma Rowena said...

me too, I was not able because overfatigue and need rest before I left for Sydney at night that day. I am very happy I hope the government should notify our rally the rights