Saturday, March 12, 2011

Students' Travel to Korea Journal: Day 1


Arrival at Incheon Airport (ICN)






We were all surprised that at the airport Ms. Bea said 12 inches of snow in South Korea now. Good thing we brought our jackets. South Korea looks beautiful as we travel to Incheon.
We found Ms. Choi and Sir Kevin who were nice people. They went with us when we travelled by bus to KEAD.
~Maria Elena Lozada



I was in panic because I was surprised that it was was very cold; not just a very cold but very very very cold outside. My first time to experience Korea’s weather.
~Patrick Silver Padao







First Meal in Korea



At 9:30am we went to Mcdonald for breakfast. I just ate breakfast, I don’t like hot coffee. .

~Yamie M. Fiestada


Mass in S. Korea





We went to ride in a van and went to where Korean old people lived. I was surprised that there were many old Korean people. I went up on the 4th floor to meet them and joined their unique games.
~ Dan Lester Perez






For the first time, I met a Deaf priest (Korean). He was awesome in preaching and I was really touched because he knew what to do during the mass. We are very happy to see him and to have met him in the Korean Catholic Mass.
~Patrick Silver Padao













I am envious and admire the Deaf Korean people. They were respectful, independent in attending the mass. They were also very friendly.
~Dan Lester Perez








In Seoul, near the Church there was restaurant. We had Shu Shu for lunch. It is good taste and very delicious beef noodle soup, kimchi with chili.
~Yamie M. Fiestada




























I was excited to eat some Korean food and it tasted good. After that, we went to the palace so far away from where Deaf Korean people lived. There were beautiful palaces. I was excited to enter. I enjoyed seeing kinds of weapons, clothes, artifacts, accessories and map about Korea in the museum.
~Dan Lester Perez










No comments: