Saturday, March 19, 2011

Students' Travel to Korea Journal: Day 6 and 7


February 18-19, 2011

When the van appeared, we rode a van and went to the historical palaces and learned about  Korean and Japanese war.  
~Dan Perez  





We enjoyed touring  famous places in Korea.  I was surprised about Korean -  Japanese war before and I felt sad/ hurts about the soldiers torturing the woman. That make me hurt a lot. And we took pictures about the  place so that SDEAS students can view it.

We went back to the Philippines and will never forget what I learned  from Korea.  I miss Korea!!!
~ Patrick Silver Padao 







We really really thankful   for  the opportunity of this  trip to Korea. They  are well disciplined  and had strong Korean identity, own rights. We have been learning from Korea students in Ilsaneou and KNU.
~Yamie Fiestada 

~Maria Elena Lozada 



No comments: