Saturday, March 19, 2011

Students' Travel to Korea Journal: Day 5

February 17, 2011

Assistive Technology Center of KNU

We arrived in KNU and  I was surprised that  KNU is a very big school, Harry Potter's Hogwarts,  it's an   amazing school.  They have good technology support  like chairs, elevators, doors and other stuff  that makes me surprised.
~Patrick Silver Padao



We had dialogue with deaf Koreans about learning FSL, KSL and other issues like what happened to North Korea. I enjoyed and was eager to learn Korean sign language because I love to communicate with them.  I learn new signs while touring in the mall. I taught them how to use FSL . I can’t stop communicating with them because I’ m very eager to learn KSL and make new friends. 
~Patrick Silver Padao


We had  presentations about Filipino Culture and Korea culture.
~Yamie Festada


We went to Shu Shu restaurant,   had dinner and discussed  future plan with   Dean.



No comments: