Saturday, March 12, 2011

Students' Travel to Korea Journal: Day 2

February 14 Valentine's Day 





We visited  KEAD.  Korean Deaf students gave us very unique flowers- the flower  made from soap (scented ), some of them are plastics and 3 of them are candies. I met the Dean when we arrive in KEAD we introduced politely and respect their culture/ tradition ( Korean way:  having tea time with Dean).
~Patrick Silver Padao


Dean Jong-Sang Kim welcome up the Philippines now. We were  surprised with  “ Happy Valentine Day”.  
~Maria Elena Lozada 


I was surprised because Korean Deaf students are very friendly, know how to discipline themselves, and very hospitable. So I made good friends  enjoyed  learning Korean sign language. 
~Patrick Silver Padao

  I was impressed that Korean government supports Deaf people and hearing people with disabilities. There were many producing technology for them.


After (Korean students lecture)   we wore  some Filipino clothes to explain to them. I was in barong. 

After, we had   dinner. I enjoyed talking  with Deaf and hearing Korean faculty and interpreter. I learned how to use Korean sign language   fast.  ~ Dan Lester Perez   





No comments: